QA & Testing Process
We believe that without integrating quality processes with the development processes, no software worth use can be written. Any software is only
as good as the people who wrote and the processes they followed during development. Our project managers are trained on various QoS processes such
as ISO 9000, and SEI CMM and have managed large software engineering teams for Fortune 500 corporations in the USA.
Highlights of Our Quality Management System
- Our software development processes are designed to meet our client's diverse requirements such as mission critical applications or products that
cannot tolerate any downtime whatsoever.
- Our software development processes define a mandatory set of policy documents, procedures, guidelines, checklists, process lifecycle models,
tools, information on projects, tips and lessons, best practices, training materials, project metrics and other assets of reusable value derived
from ISO 9001: 2000, Software CMM Level 5 processes. This enables us to provide cost effective software to our customers.
- We utilize IEEE standards and guidelines for software life cycle management.
- Our quality processes are supported by many engineering tools and a workflow based integrated system that can be accessed from the intranet by
all the members of the organization. This has helped us deploy knowledge management across distributed teams to compress development time frames.
- We follow stringent quality assurance and quality control procedures and have got a comprehensive system of internal audits to ensure high performance
software to our customers.
- A participatory approach in process improvements, cross-functional teams to work on specific process improvement projects, rewards and recognition
schemes are other highlights of our quality culture.
- We make use of dedicated quality teams and groups. We separate our engineering teams from our quality assurance teams to avoid any conflict
of interests. We continue to refine our processes, and our quality teams which provide process training to all our employees. This ensure delivery
of highest quality software to our customers.
Rapidsoft Systems offers Product Verification and Validation (PVV) services that provide independent, critical and objective evaluation of the quality and performance of a product designed by our customers.
Our PVV services include the following services:
- Functional testing :Involves testing the product for its conformance to the intended features, functionality and usability
- Load testing : Involves testing the product for proper performance in high load and stress conditions
- Technology testing : Involves testing the product for its effective functioning in identified platform, tools and technology environments
- Interoperability and conformance testing : We test product for standards compliance or interworking with other products.
- Regression testing : For increased reliability and product quality.
- Development testing : We can also partner with you at any stage and for any part of your QA requirements.
We can provide integration tests (integration of several software modules provided by the customer), entire system tests and testing
under a simulated environment (during prototyping phase or when the target hardware is under development).
Our extensive experience in building communication and networking products for networking and telecommunication carriers is available to you.
Our expertise in managing communication software project and product development provides us with a distinct insight into reliability, maintainability,
and usability issues.
Key aspects of our PVV services include:
- Selection of the most appropriate testing strategy
- Strong management of the testing process
- Appropriate use of tools and automation to support the testing process.
Rapidsoft's QA and Testing Process Advantages
Benefits of outsourcing PVV services from Rapidsoft Systems include:
- Reduced PVV costs
- Independent and unbiased testing of the products
- Reduced post deployment support costs with added quality
- Identification of process/ other product improvements can be suggested
- Improved product reliability enabling increased accountability and control
All testing is done on very confidential basis and neither results nor any data will be ever disclosed to any one.
Our Quality Focus
- Total Quality Approach- Quality of:
- Structured Continuous Improvement
- Team based
- Planning, Planning and Planning
Quality Processes Used
- Full adherence to customer’s in house processes, if desired Integrate all documentation to software methods used for existing products.
- Full Requirements, Design and Test Documentation and Results Supplied.
- Full compliance to ISO 9000 and or SEI Software Capability Model
Fault Free Software Development Approach
- Dependable software processes
- Quality management
- Formal specification
- Static verification
- Strong typing
- Safe programming
- Protected information
Building highly reliable software that exceeds project requirements and our customer’s expectations is our main priority. To achieve this, we rigorously enforce sound quality practices in software development as recommended practice. We train our staff project managers on various quality processes and insist that each stage of software development is integrated with parallel quality processes. Today Engineering processes have been refined based on years of developing critical software applications for telecommunications and wireless industry. We are in the process of extending our quality process beyond the engineering and project management practices to other business processes. Our high maturity and high capability processes enable delivery of defect free software within the committed schedule. We use the latest software and test automation tools to ensure tracking of bugs and ensuring that our final delivered products is mature enough to be released as a product with minimal on-site integration testing.
Technology and Tools
Our domain knowledge encompasses industry standards, existing and new products, features being currently developed by vendors and
emerging user requirements. We have focused on developing deep, multi-domain competencies across the communications industry.
Rapidsoft Systems Benefits
Working with our experienced team of developers offers the following advantages:
- Quick, cost-effective development cycle
- Experience across a broad range of industries
- Large library of component code (Shopping Cart, Calendar, Mailing List,
.Net/PHP Scripts, Mobile Software, Networking Software Components, Routing
protocols & and more Tools)
- Efficient management structure
- Comprehensive suite of services
We are dedicated to providing innovative and professional services that will exceed your expectations.
Please contact us to explore the broad range of solutions we can provide to empower your company to conduct business on the web.
Why Rapidsoft Systems:
With over 350+ software projects executed, you can simply count on our expertise, experience in giving you the right solution at absolutely lowest possible
cost. If you would like more information, or want us to submit an estimate or a "no-obligation" quote for your project, contact us for more information.